How do I register?
The EU's Creative Europe MEDIA hosts European producers and distributors on a dedicated stand. Participants pay a reduced fee for their accreditation and in addition receive added-value services. All places have now gone.
For more information: email@example.com
During the sign-up process, you are asked to provide information about how you meet the eligibility criteria.
Accreditation is open to independent European producers or distributors, i.e. those established in Europe and offering European content (see below for the definition of European content).
During the sign-up process you are asked for an affirmation that you meet this and the other criteria.
To be considered to have European content, any work of fiction [including an animated film] or documentary, be it a completed production, a project or a format, must comply with the following conditions:
the majority of the work has been or is to be produced by companies established in one or more countries participating in Creative Europe MEDIA, and there is a significant involvement of professionals who are citizens or residents of the countries participating in Creative Europe MEDIA.
The following programming is not eligible:
- live recordings, TV games, talk shows, reality shows or educational, teaching and ‘how-to’ programmes;
- documentaries promoting tourism, "making-of" reports, animal reportages, news programmes and "docu-soaps";
- projects promoting, directly or indirectly, messages that are at odds with the policies of the European Union - for example, projects that may be contrary to the interests of public health (alcohol, tobacco, drugs), respect for human rights, people's security, freedom of expression etc.;
- projects promoting violence and/or racism and/or with a pornographic content;
- works of a promotional nature;
- institutional productions to promote a specific organisation or its activities.
What do we offer
- a seating area with small tables
- a welcome desk with international hostesses
- a coffee bar
- wi-fi internet connection
- communal computers with internet access
- laptop charging facilities
- messaging services.